I know, I know, winter is coming and the last thing you want to think about is a cold bowl of fruit. But I’m here to tell you why and how this map will change your life! (Okay, so maybe a little less drastic than that, but it will definitely help you!). First thing’s first: statistics. (Well, rumors in this instance). I always hear that colder places sell more ice cream than warmer places, like, let’s say Miami. Is it because cold attracts us to more cold? Or are our heaters just WAY to high? Or is it just that Southerners prefer a beach body to a caloric (yet, delicious) snack?
We might never know the answer (or maybe my research wasn’t so in-depth) but regardless, when the temperature starts to drop and you’re starting to feel that crave–THIS, this is when the map will come in handy.
Instead of reaching for a big tub of ice cream, head over to one of the MANY acai bowl shops in Boston to overcome that craving with something super delicious and nutritious. Here’s the list:
- The Juicery: 66 Cross St, Boston, MA 02113
- Pressed: 120 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114
- Cocobeet: 100 City Hall Plaza, Boston, MA 02108
- JUGOS: 145 Dartmouth St, Boston, MA 02116 *My personal favorite!
- Squeeze Juice Bar: 131 Dartmouth St. | 225 Franklin St. (not on map)
- Revolution Juice: 150 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02115
- Mother Juice: 625 W Kendall St, Cambridge. (also in Boston Public Market)
P.S. Feel free to pin that map to your Pinterest–you’ll instantly become the cool kid in town. (Or be an oldie and print it out. You do you.)
Did I miss YOUR favorite acai bowl/juice shop? Comment below and I may just update the map with it!